David is a Partner and one of the founders of NAO Law. He is head of NAO Law’s Litigation group, and also practices in the areas of Corporate/Business, Real Estate and Foreclosure law.
David’s Litigation practice primarily involves representation of businesses and consumers on both the offensive and defensive ends of litigation. He also represents consumer and commercial buyers, sellers and renters in all aspects of their Real Estate transactions.
David’s Foreclosure law experience includes representation of national association banks and mortgage lenders and servicers on both sides of litigation. David has handled matters at both the trial and appellate court levels in connection with allegations of various loan origination and loan servicing issues.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
- Stetson University, M.B.A.
- University of Florida, B.A.
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Young Lawyer’s Section of Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Emerge Broward, Member and Co-Chair of Develop Committee
- Jewish Federation of Broward County, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- ARC, Member
- Florida State Courts
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida